Sabado, Oktubre 6, 2012

" MY SECOND GRADING PERIOD"


It’s 2nd Grading now. 1st grading had already passed. Let me think about the things that I’ve done either good or bad that I want to and I don’t want to do in 2nd grading. Let me guess do I improve or not? Is there anything that I should improve or change?
                        Well I guess, I have many things I must change. In 2nd grading period, well think I’ve done enough strategies to perform something much better than my performance last grading period. Although I’ve encountered again many problems in school, I could manage it. I can easily find some solutions to those problems. Sometimes, it’s hard to understand the lesson; I can find a way to finally understand it. Second grading is harder than first grading. It has many hard lessons to discussed and learned. It has many activities you must join. But even though it was a little bit harder than the previous grading, I still enjoyed it a lot.
                        We learn something in every grading. Even though a grading period will come to its end, we will never forget the happenings/events happened. If a grading period ends, we will look forward to the next and we will going to ready ourselves to welcome it.

5 komento:

  1. Aye, you're right there. If something ends, we look forward to the next and advisedly, we must ready ourselves to welcome it and of course to learn from it at the same time. Keep that determination and keenness you have towards your studies. Good luck Pauline!

    TumugonBurahin
  2. You are the only one who can judge yourself if you have improved this grading but I observed that you did your best in order for you to obtain higher remarks. I hope, you can keep it up :))

    TumugonBurahin
  3. stay positive in all aspects of your life. continue to do great things and enjoy life

    TumugonBurahin
  4. I'm happy for you because you did your best during this grading period. You're so good my friend. Just always remember that in every problem that we meet in our life has it's own solution. Never give up in achieving your goal in life.Stay humble.:D.

    TumugonBurahin
  5. Hi! In learning, we are enjoying. I know that there are lot of requirements that we have to accomplish. And for the second grading I know that you did your best and you've been strong enough in facing the challenges. Keep up the good work!

    TumugonBurahin